Hello! We are seeking our very first Community Manager to join the Jubilee team and act as the connective tissue between Jubilee and our growing audience. You will act as the voice of the Jubilee brand through campaign ideation and execution, community support, and digital engagement to build a strong Jubilee community both online and in-person.
At Jubilee, we're on a mission to provoke understanding and create human connection. We explore experiences that push people to feel more, think more, and see more in others. We challenge the belief of a black-and-white world, and instead embrace the complexity and richness of our experiences. By magnifying these stories we can discover personal identities, shared truths, and how we fit in the overarching human story. People are at the core of our mission and we're looking for our next family member to join the adventure. We believe that together we can change the world.
What You'll Do:
• Talk to tons of interesting people, take the time to understand their needs and the needs of our community, and involving them in our mission to provoke understanding and create human connection
• Run interactive, creative, community-focused campaigns and events within our community
• Build & execute strategy on community engagement through offline and online channels
• Oversee online brand communication across all social channels (Instagram, SnapChat, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, etc.)
• Actively engage with and define our social audience, identify trends and learnings into content and communication strategy
• Have the ability to collect, analyze, and leverage social data to improve campaign and event performance
• Understand the ideal Jubilee audience, shaping content and communications to target the right audience rather than simply building a larger one.
• Manage all inbound email correspondence with Jubilee audience
Planted, not Buried is a non-profit organization that focuses on empowering, educating, and inspiring others through outreach, events, networking, and opportunities. Learn more atwww.plantednb.com,https://linktr.ee/plantednb , or follow us on all social media at @PlantedNB